Its been almost three months that I embarked on GSoC journey with GNOME. And its time to wrap it up. So here it goes ..
My GSoC project was a feature addition to Recipes which was sending the shopping lists to the Todoist. Here are ths sub-tasks the project got divided into :
- Writing a Todoist Provider for gnome-online-accounts
- Making it hidden from the control center unless there’s an account for it
- UI implementation (A sharing dialog) for exporting the shopping list
- Implementation of sending the shopping list to the Todoist app
- Mark shopping list done in Todoist when marked done in Recipes
- Avoid sending duplicate items(items once sent already) to the Todoist.
- Sharing isn’t confined to to do-list inside Todoist. Sharing the shopping lists and Recipes to other platforms would be included
- Introducing Mock-tails as a feature in Recipes
- Integrating Videos for the Recipes … and many more ..
However this is not the end of this amazing journey I started with GNOME. There’s a lot more learning and fun to come..
And Many Thanks to my mentor Matthias Clasen for all the support through out this span starting from the day I reported my first bug in Recipes. :)